The L1-382 tractor from Kubota boasts an unbeatable price-performance
ratio. These robust, durable machines are not only easy to operate and
maintain – they also carry out every task in daily use to your complete
Impressive all-round performance
The new Kubota 3-cylinder diesel engine is not only powerful, but also environmentally friendly.
Whether you choose the HST hydrostatic or 8F/4R manual transmission, precise, efficient shifting is guaranteed.
The design of the new operator platform impresses with comfort and ergonomics in equal measure.
Strong lifting capacity
Kubota’s L1-382 compact tractor is first class in terms of lifting power.
Productive front loader work
With the LA525 front loader’s optional quick-change system, you can attach and detach attachments in no time at all.
• Powerful 3-cylinder Kubota diesel engine with 1,826 cm³ displacement and 38 hp output.
• Environmentally friendly (Stage V EU emissions directive) thanks to common rail injection, exhaust gas recirculation and diesel particulate filter.
• Generously sized 42-litre fuel tank.
• Wide-opening, one-piece engine cowling for easy access to service points.
• HST hydrostatic transmission with three groups or manual transmission with 8 forward and 4 reverse gears.
•Two-stage clutch in the manual gearbox version enables both PTO operation and clutch engagement.
•Integrated, responsive power steering.
•Reduced steering effort during turning manoeuvres and front loader operation.
• New operator platform combines comfort and ergonomics in equal measure.
• All controls are optimally placed and easy to reach.
• New, dynamic design of the machine.
• Powerful rear power lift with 906 kg lifting capacity.
• Highly flexible in terms of attachments and working capabilities.
• Main pump with 30.6 l/min and power steering pump with 18.6 l/min output.
• Enables applications that require greater hydraulic power.
• The LA525 frontloader is optimally adapted to the machine.
• Optional quick-change system for fast attachment and detachment of attachments.
|Model||Engine (Output ECE R120)||Transmission||Structure|
|L1-382 HDW||38 HP||HST 3 ranges||Rear ROPS|
|L1-382 DW||38 HP||Mechanical F8/R4||Rear ROPS|
|L1-382 DW||38 HP||Mechanical F8/R4||Mid ROPS|